Friday, May 23, 2008

Wrestlerants

-William Regal gets suspended. God freaking dammit. Its always during the most interesting feuds. I loved the idea of Mr. Reagal becoming the next Mr. McMahon like character, and no matter what Reagal does he is always a blast to watch. That's why this blows. I really hope he comes back from his suspension with a bang and continues his momentum. I can't imagine he would head back to mid-card obscurity but who knows.

-I have a man-crush on Kofi Kingston. Seriously, every time I see him wrestle I am on the edge of my seat. Ability, personality, he's full of it. So now I'm worried. I understand he couldn't be undefeated forever. That would be retarded. And I am quite happy Shelton Benjamin beat him, because lord knows Shelton is full of talent and deserves the push too.
I worry because now that Kofi has lost his first match, I am already getting glimpses of him being pushed into the background. I have this nasty feeling that he is gonna be thrown into the jobber hell which Nunzio, Brian Kendrick and Super Crazy reside.
Lance Cade, you may want to be careful too.

-This past Impact! was the first one I truly enjoyed in a while. Outside of the cluster fuck that was the "The Rock & Rave Wedding Band audition" and Awesome Kongs match, it was pretty solid. I'm really starting to dig Matt Morgan. The guy bored the hell out of me in the WWE, but his TNA push is pretty solid. I see major good coming from him in the future.

-Kennedy is a face.....and its getting over......who saw THAT coming?

No comments: