Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One down

So I got a jump rope

Apparently Im not as good or coordinated as I remember being.....then again I was never all that good at jump rope.
Tracking my progress should be easy, Ill be better when I stop sucking


Chilling at home with a half hour before ECW, which has got to be one of the best hours of tv. Plenty of untapped talent that is just a pleasure to watch (though Elijah Burke could definitely use a bigger push than he's been getting).
Last nights Raw was pretty interesting
-Mr. McMahon is giving away cash at live events. I give it a month before it replaces the kiss cam and another before they drop it.
-Ted Dibiase Jr. finally made his way to Raw... so the Sanlito/Cartino tag title push is dead then?
-And on that note, doesn't TDjr. need a partner before he goes for tag gold? Maybe the "Canadian Bulldog" for a run-into-the-ground-run of "Oooh looky, next generationers!"

No comments: