Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ok, so things are going as of schedule.
Just looked at my goal list and I have been able to knock some stuff out.

May
-Eating Habits aren't perfect, but definitely improving
-Started jumping rope. Like I said earlier, it is SOOO much harder than I expected which is good. I'm going to try for 30 minutes of jump rope later today, so we will see how that goes (I tried doing it for five yesterday and was quite sweaty and exhausted)
-Bought jump rope (otherwise the previous bullet point would make no sense)
-Not only did I start doing some light workouts, but....

June
-....I began the more strenuous workouts
-And I got a new job....sort of...
its more of a supplemental income


So lets throw in some updates
June
-Continue Workouts
-Eat even BETTER!

July
-Add more reps, sets and/or weights
-Hopefully that gym membership will happen soon

August
-Harder weight training, begin building muscle

Sept/Oct
-Join School....

No comments: